

Wow! It's hard to believe that summer is almost over. I saw candy corn at Target today and was reminded that fall is indeed right around the corner and with that comes Adeline's first birthday. October 28 will be here before we know it. I can only imagine how different she will be then.
Adeline learns something new every day. This week, she has learned to clap her hands. It is so precious, even at 4:00 in the morning when we can barely see her because it is still dark.
She has also mastered the bye-bye wave. Now we need to work on doing bye-bye in context, and not just for play.
Lastly, she wants to be mobile. She is now able to get up on hands and knees and move...Backwards. Then she gets stuck and confused at the same time. "How can that block be farther away after I did all that work?" is what the look on her face says. I strongly feel, she will master the forward motion by next week.
Anyway, these are the highlights of the last week or so. Saying she is a delight is just not enough.





No comments:
Post a Comment