

Adeline is just 9 months old, but that 10 month mark is fast approaching. Every day she learns new things and becomes more of a little ham. She really likes to tease too and then she smiles and laughs.
How does a baby tease? Well, for one, she will point at the pacifier like she wants it. I know she does not like it at all, but relent with hope that maybe this time she'll actually take it. So, I give it to her, she puts it in her mouth, gives it two sucks, spits it out and smiles and laughs. And just to continue her hammy ways, she'll ask for it again and repeats the process.
She's also working on waving bye-bye; just don't ask her to do it. She does not perform on command. Today though, while eating lunch, she waved and actually said something that sounded like bye-bye. I like to believe she really did and I am not just a very proud mother.
Anyway, here are some new pictures. She's still a beauty!





No comments:
Post a Comment