
Well, as you can see, Adeline does indeed have some new skills. She loves to walk pushing those wheeled toys. Take a look at the proud smile on her precious face. She was really just showing off for all of her cousins.And then there's the sippy cup. I really don't know how much she actually swallows, but she tilts her head back and it runs down her chin. I strongly believe that she must be getting something down. Every time I get out her cup and ask if she'd like some, she smiles and nods her head yes with such vigor, I know that more is on her agenda.
As for other skills? Well, she can really communicate with us now. She knows the signs for more, please and all done. She can also say (in gesture) I don't know, bye-bye, and so big. She knows more, but I don't want to brag:) She just continues to amaze and delight us.





No comments:
Post a Comment