Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Good Times

Well, here's our little cowgirl. She's still working on learning her animals. She must have thought Pooh was a horse. She saw him lying there and just decided she needed to go for a ride. As you can see, she was quite pleased with this decision.

Adeline is doing very well. She is sleeping much better through the night. Not every night is a picnic, mind you, but she is improving. Naps usually go quite well too now. Today was the exception, but I won't get into that. I'll let you believe that we have a perfect child.

Steve took the week of Thanksgiving off of work. Boy, did Adeline enjoy that. Complete attention every day from both Mom and Dad! I was a bit worried when Monday rolled around, but she's been doing great. She loves her daddy though. I should keep count of how many times she says Dada, Daddy, or any other derivative of father.

She is working on words. Every day she tries to say some. She is proficient at mama, dada, baby, car, hi, and bye. She can say bear and ball too, but only we can distinguish the two. Today she worked on saying God, blowing on her hot food, and using a spoon. (We'll take any advice on that one. It's really messy!)

Anyway, there's the update. I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving. We sure enjoyed time with both families, especially the newest member, Matthew Evans. We have so much to be thankful for!

No comments: