Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dentist: Part 2

I don't have pictures, but let me tell you she was a TROOPER! First, they asked if I could stay in the waiting room and Adeline go in by herself. Are you kidding me? The tears were seconds away, and I insisted that I go in, but keep my distance.

So, the dentist let her see the drill and told her that it was a motorcycle that was getting all the cavity out of her tooth and for a ride. That worked.

Next, the dentist put a "silver star" in Adeline's tooth. Let's just say that anything in the realm of pretend is all about Adeline. She was so excited to have a star in her tooth!

The best part was that the cavity was so small they didn't have to use any anesthetic. I didn't know that's how they did it, but they do.

We left with smiles!

No comments: