Not really. Thanks for letting us know that you're praying for us. I just love that little Ruby and want her to feel all good and loved up inside. I did order some resources from Family Life. They've been doing shows on adoption all week, of course I didn't get to hear them, but my mom told me they were on. So I went to their website and ordered 3 resources on adoption and attachment. I am looking forward to reading them and seeing if I can get any more insights.
We did have to bring Ruby back to the Dr. today. I thought her ear infection was back, but it's just fluid on her ears. She so does NOT like her doctor, or anyone in a white coat. She even howled at the pharmacist one day:)
We've been spending more time outside, finally! I can't wait to abandon our jackets. Oh, I love spring!
This picture is from last week, but I just loved it. Adeline's reading to Ruby and Ruby's little hand on her back is just so precious! My girls...can't believe I've been blessed with 2.





No comments:
Post a Comment