Just to let you know, we had a night where Ruby slept in her bed all night long. This makes 3 nights (all sporadic) since we've been home that she's actually done it! We are encouraged and ready for whatever happens next. I don't expect her to be done with all her troubles, but I do feel a bit more energized and able to cope when I get some sleep:)
I'll post some pictures soon, when I can get to the computer that has the pictures on it.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your little girls are adorable! Our daughter is from Zhongshan. I've heard it is relatively new to international adoption. We can't wait to bring her home!
I am so excited to see the beautiful changes in Ruby - Hannah still talks about "little Ruby" and watches "the China video" that the Carrs made. Your girls are beautiful and Ruby truly looks like a little China doll with her hair growing out. Thanks for stopping by our blog. I'll be praying for more sleep for you. We are blessed that was never an issue for Lydia - other than waking at 6 a.m. every day she's a good sleeper. We are thankful!
Post a Comment