Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's a New Year




I know, it's a bit late for New Year's Resolutions. Honestly, though, I'm a bit behind on everything lately. My resolution? Take off what I put on when we got Ruby's referral. Crazy as it might sound, but I've got some serious baby weight that needs to go. I was doing so well and then when that referral came last May, my world spun and my focus shifted. I truly believe that "having a baby" however you do it, leads to weight gain. I may not have had to carry her inside me, but I did have to abandon all sense of regular life when paperchasing needed to be done and travel plans made. Let's not even talk about our trip to China where nothing was the same. And since coming home, I'm still trying to find my rhythm. So, in all, baby weight can hit you no matter where your baby comes from.




My decision was made, when for the 15 day in a row, I had my 10 minutes of self-loathing in the morning. I came to the place where I had to choose: continue to berate myself for slipping, or do something about it. I choose to DO something. So my hope is to feel comfy in my summer clothes this year! Wish me luck!

No comments: