Sometimes I cannot believe that here I am, a mom of 2. It's amazing to me that although I cannot have children biologically, God has blessed me with 2 precious little ones from the other side of the world. I think about how different our lives would be had we not been blessed with infertility. We have learned so much about ourselves, the needs of others (mainly children) in the world, and so much of who our God is and what He's capable of. To think that He had this planned before the foundations of the Earth. To know that our lives have been in His hands since before time. It makes walking in faith a fun thing to do; not scary as some would like to think. I know that I can trust my God because He is good. Just look at these 2 who may never have know family, much less sisters. Oh, how I love them.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Sisters
Sometimes I cannot believe that here I am, a mom of 2. It's amazing to me that although I cannot have children biologically, God has blessed me with 2 precious little ones from the other side of the world. I think about how different our lives would be had we not been blessed with infertility. We have learned so much about ourselves, the needs of others (mainly children) in the world, and so much of who our God is and what He's capable of. To think that He had this planned before the foundations of the Earth. To know that our lives have been in His hands since before time. It makes walking in faith a fun thing to do; not scary as some would like to think. I know that I can trust my God because He is good. Just look at these 2 who may never have know family, much less sisters. Oh, how I love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
So sweet! I too consider my infertility (12+ years of it!) a blessing. I am so thankful for it. So thankful for my 2 girls. Have a great day!
Post a Comment