I'm so excited to start a new year. I love a clean slate; a new beginning. I think that's why I am most productive and motivated this time of year. I'm looking forward to so many things: more sunshine, time outside, turning off the heat and turning on the AC, my garden, walks outside, not having to bundle everyone up before going anywhere, losing that 10 lbs I gained in 2009, and so many good things.
Mostly I'm looking forward to all the new things in our family. Ruby will soon be even more adjusted and all our changes of the last few months will become our "normal". I can't wait to officially start homeschooling Adeline this year. Hopefully in the next week, we'll get a few things together. She is so excited to start school!
Can't wait to have two at the Farmer's Market this summer!





No comments:
Post a Comment