Friday, January 08, 2010

My Babies



Here are my babies both at 18 months. I love love love how their cheeks are so round and sweet. I could just kiss 'em! It's hard not to compare the two. Sometimes I worry about Ruby because she's not talking like Adeline was at this age. Sometimes it seems like Adeline was such a toddler and Ruby is still such a baby. Then I realize, Adeline had been with us almost one year in this picture. Ruby's been with us not even three months yet. I can't imagine how her little brain and emotions are processing everything. I have a hunch that when she speaks, she'll speak. She tries SO hard! I think too that Adeline seemed like a toddler because I'd seen her go from 8 months to 18. With Ruby, she's my baby. I haven't been able to see her progress yet. I realize these are not profound issues, but just what I'm thinking about today.
Oh yeah, Ruby's eating tacos and Adeline's eating jammy pancakes:)

No comments: