Ruby is doing well. She is adjusting just fine in most areas. She actually likes her baths now; of course, she gets to go in with Adeline and that suits her just fine. Ruby loves to be held and cuddled most of the time. I don't mind and just try to remember that her adjustments are more important than whether the living room gets dusted. Her one area where she struggles is, surprise, sleep! She can go to sleep just fine, but staying asleep is really hard for her. She wakes up rather agitated and sometimes it takes a while to get her back to sleep. I am so thankful, that I can keep my tired self at home and focus here rather than try to divide my alertness between my husband, kids and a job. Staying home was a good decision for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment